Tap To The Future Tap To The Future

Nice work! you have a nice polished game, fun short experience. I must be missing somthing but why 880? the speed needed to travel in time is 88mph

AvixGames responds:

It is! But on the movie it appears 88.0, and we forgot to add the dot :)

Thanks!

Deterrabbit (GGJ17) Deterrabbit (GGJ17)

Nice game! ;)

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

wow what a nice peace of art! thank you

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Depressing as life XD nice work! .Many times I was like " this game is not well balance why is so hard and boring to make mone...y ... oh, right ... f**k ".

All newgrouds games reviews need at least one stupid request feature, didn't see one so l have to fix it.
You should make this game a MMO with some FPS features to support the new VR stuff, only then I will give you 5 stars

2Pac Man 2Pac Man

Really nice game! love the music and the graphics, keep up the good work!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Really fun game! I think its an instant classic, congratulations to the team!

PestoForce responds:

Yay! Glad you n-joyed!

Displaced Displaced

Love the idea and the art, cant give 5 because its too buggy, but I´ll assume you already know that.
The level design it great, I love when game mechanics are discover and not teach by a tutorial.
I think if you had less gravity, you could aim the gun better instead of hitting the target by luck.

Best luck with Trestle

box box

Interesting game, i like the art reminds me of the old days of dos. The problem its that its just to buggy to be playable.

Madville Madville

I really like games that you can see the love in the details. This its a grate game. The art and gameplay are perfect, ? box rule. The only "complain" could be the upgrade system, that it better to only buy powerful weapons an leave the others unchecked. You should check that in Madville 2. Good job

escape escape

Cool game, I really like the 90´s futuristic look. The flash its bigger than the embed html and the sides are cut. It would be cool to play full screen with WASD (StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE). I think the robots shoot too perfect, they should rotate slower to hit you.